Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Warnings using CB_peoplesign captcha plugin

• pepon
  • pepon
13 years 8 months ago #142479 by pepon
Hi
I am using the CB_peoplesign captcha plugin and each time I click on the register/lost username/password links (as of CB_login) the following messages are displayed on top of the page:

Notice: Use of undefined constant session_start - assumed 'session_start' in /home/permacul/public_html/permacultura-es/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpeoplesign/peoplesignClient.php on line 109

Notice: Undefined index: lostPassword_peoplesignSessionID in /home/permacul/public_html/permacultura-es/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpeoplesign/peoplesignClient.php on line 115

Does anyone know why and how to get rid of them?
Any help would be appreciated
Cheers
Pepon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 8 months ago #142486 by krileon
Contact the developers of your plugin. Thread moved to most appropriate boards.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• pepon
  • pepon
13 years 8 months ago #142511 by pepon
Hi
I did it, but had no reply yet.
I am hoping that someone in this list that has used this plugin may have found the same behaviour.
Thanks
Pepon

13 years 1 month ago #159440 by philippe.thueler
Replied by philippe.thueler on topic Re:Warnings using CB_peoplesign captcha plugin
Hi!
I didn't have the same message (I've disabled the warning message reporting...) But I've struggled to get a new password sent. Instead of sending the email with the new password, I always got to the frontpage, without a correct Itemid, and nothing happened.

Your post made me think that it may be a compatibility issue between the LostPassword function and the CB_peoplesign Captcha plugin... And it's the case! They don't seem to work properly together. So, I installed CB Recaptcha plugin and now it's working fine...

Thank you, although I may not have answered your question, you have answered mine! And I've been looking around in the forum for quite a long time!

Greetings,
Phil

Moderators: beatnantkrileon