Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Image Gallery Integration with CB

• thanesh
  • thanesh
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #155128 by thanesh
Image Gallery Integration with CB was created by thanesh
Hi,

I have tried to integrate joomgallery component with our CB. I have successfully installed both joomgallery component and joomgallery tab plugin also.

There is no option to create new album and upload pictures for users from their profiles. But admin can create album and assign that album to appropriate users. Is it any possible way to create album or upload photos from profile page gallery tab by appropriate users?

Anyone can help me to fix this issue.

Also do we have any themes for CB profile page???

Thanks in Advance !!!
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by thanesh.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #160945 by pepperstreet
Replied by pepperstreet on topic Re: Image Gallery Integration with CB
Check out the joomgallery backend configuration. At least, you HAVE to create a kind of ROOT category. This category have to be selected in

configuration manager -> User Access Rights -> User Upload

"Allowed categories"
Select at least your ROOT category. You may also have multiple FIRST LEVEL categories, and select more than one.

Same principle for creation of User-Categories!

Check and read ALL OTHER parameter discriptions. Attention: Some options may disable the visibility of the "user panel" in frontend. The userpanel link is also visible in the CBtab. But a click leads to the actual joomgallery MenuItemID. I think this can be overridden in the configuration somewhere. As far as i know, the CBtab has not much layout options. It would be nice to have a simpler and much more condensed output...

Also important for uploads is the OWNER of the category. To force uploads in OWN categories, see:
"Upload images only on own categories"

You will have to play with all the options to get a suitable result. The user panel and its buttons are not ideal, but thats the way it works till now...
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by pepperstreet.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon