Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] CB Profile Notifier | error 500 unknown

13 years 2 weeks ago - 13 years 1 hour ago #162804 by pepperstreet
Any "CB Profile Notifier" users here?
Suddenly the edit/save profile throws error 500 messages. The strange thing is, as far as i know, that nothing was changed on the installation and setup. It worked like a charm.

Now i get messages like:
500 - No valid database connection:Unknown column 'onlinestatus' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT onlinestatus FROM j15_comprofiler WHERE id=12345

Exclusion of fields like onlinestatus or forum-specific fields were not nessecary in the past. If i exclude all those fields, i will get the next field and so on... even delimiter fields are checked?!? As I mentioned before, all this was not a problem in the past. I am clueless, what happens here.

Product info JED and JoomlaCode project page :

Please answer here or on the project page -> tracker -> bugs

Thanks for listening.
Last edit: 13 years 1 hour ago by pepperstreet. Reason: solved

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 1 hour ago #164690 by pepperstreet
Replied by pepperstreet on topic Re: CB Profile Notifier | error 500 unknown column
I had serveral strange messages on the frontend... errors with no logical explanation... things that worked perfectly, did not work at all on the next day. Even an update of ProfileNotifier to the latest release did not change anything... aprox. investigating time 3-4 hours in total.

Guess what, almost everything was related to messed-up file permissions and not checked-in items !?!?!

A Global Check-In did all the magic! :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon