[SOLVED] add friends? cb? also site member searh failed

13 years 5 months ago #146404 by www.youastrol.com
Replied by www.youastrol.com on topic Re:add friends? cb? also site member searh failed
This is the last step of my site. Everything else is running fine but this is the most crucial step.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 5 months ago #146405 by krileon
www.youastrol.com wrote:

I agree with you, but I feel the most successful internet CEO's didn't start by subscribing to site after site, not to be offensive. I'm sure they had to hire programmers and developers as time went on, which I plan to do if I ever get there. All of my tabs are set to access everybody and their published. I've made sure tab field and lists are all published and accessed to registered users

Please provide a screenshot of your userlist which is posing problematic so can better understand your issue. Please also check that your userlist within Userlist Management has Fields assigned to its Columns and that the columns are configured to display.

Again, you may believe as you so wish, but it's a bit much to ask a developer to expend their time configuring your site for free. We've the documentation available to assist in configurations (has been developed over the course of a few years and is very extensive). I suspect no bug as in 3 fresh installs (J1.0, J1.5, and J1.6) the issue is not present; thus likely a configuration issue.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/11/16 19:34

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 5 months ago #146411 by www.youastrol.com

13 years 5 months ago #146412 by www.youastrol.com

13 years 5 months ago #146415 by krileon
www.youastrol.com wrote:

img.photobucket.com/albums/v396/SpookyGimp/screenshot.png

Your userlist isn't publish nor default. Please try setting both then navigate to the link provided at the top of the userlist. Please take a screenshot of its frontend display.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 5 months ago #146418 by www.youastrol.com
Replied by www.youastrol.com on topic Re:add friends? cb? also site member searh failed
i figured it out. all i did was readd what i wanted listed to my column one. don't know why it didn't take the first time. thanks.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.253 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn