Replace default joomla registration with CB

13 years 4 months ago #149638 by nant
yvesmk wrote:

I have one plan set up (free lifetime subscription), configured as in my test environment, but still get the default joomla login when hitting an article with restricted access.

Anything else I can check out?

Is the article published public?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 4 months ago #149643 by yvesmk
It is set to registered, in the dev it is set to registered, and over there it is working.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought the access level should be set to registered?

13 years 4 months ago #149644 by nant
yvesmk wrote:

It is set to registered, in the dev it is set to registered, and over there it is working.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought the access level should be set to registered?

Means that CBSubs is most likely not configured properly to protect your articles and that Joomla is kicking in to protect public users from seeing registered content.

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #158800 by jvande
This is the closest thread I can find that is similar to my issue. Since I can not post a new topic I will post here. For some reason when I have the cbpaidsubsbot plugin enabled my login page will not load, instead it instantly redirects to my site registration. This also happens when I attempt to access my protected pages. Instead of showing the login form it jumps straight to registration. This is cutting my users out from logging in. Seems to be forcing registration to even access the login page. Obviously cbpaidsubsbot has to be published in order for the CBSubs Content Protection Plugin to work. Anyone come across this issue? Any ideas? Help is appreciated.

13 years 1 month ago #158804 by jvande
To clarify the URL that keeps redirecting to is /component/comprofiler/registers. With the cbpaidsubsbot enabled this is what any system login pages will redirect to. However /component/comprofiler/login is still accessible, but refuses to let me log in with any accounts saying "bad user/pass combo" message. I can also successfully login via a login module such as the joomla default or with jfusion. Bottom line this plugin is ignoring my login page and forcing to redirect my assigned cb registration page.

13 years 1 month ago #158806 by nant
Please make new post in CBSubs area.
Give version details about your environment and explain clearly what additional things you have installed (example: jfusion).

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.381 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn