Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[#6994] [SOLVED] Video no responsive

• Caspio
  • Caspio
6 years 4 months ago #301215 by Caspio
Replied by Caspio on topic Video no responsive
No Krileon, my template joomla has CSS, it was enough on bootstrap 3.
Here it works: www.visiontv.it/On-Music/musicalmente/index.php/blog-degli-iscritti/121-malaurora-ho-ancora-voglia
I repeat the problem is only on CB

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 4 months ago #301216 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Video no responsive
I have already looked at your install. There is no CSS to ensure a max-width: 100% is set on the iframe. The reason it looks correctly in your blog is because your template specifically has CSS to style iframes with a container div that have a CSS class of wf-iframe-container, which you didn't add to your textarea editor field usage. Add the below to your Joomla template CSS file or to CB template CSS override usage and it'll prevent iframes from overflowing.

Code:
iframe { max-width: 100%; }

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Caspio

• Caspio
  • Caspio
6 years 4 months ago #301217 by Caspio
Replied by Caspio on topic Video no responsive
Perfect!
Thanks friend! :)
I put the (.) In front of iframe :angry:
Now I have to work to eliminate the black bands and I solved everything.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon