Tabs in the mobile view

2 years 11 months ago #324740 by XBOOMX
Tabs in the mobile view was created by XBOOMX
Hello Krileon,
I brought cb to 2.6. Now the menu navigation is no longer available in the mobile view. Can you tell me how to restore it

Here the desktop view works wonderfully.

Here is the mobile view. The red arrows point to the point where a menu item should actually be displayed. But it is not displayed.

Some time ago you gave me the advice to put this css instruction in plugin (default):

.cb_template .navbar .navbar-collapse.show {
display: block;
visibility: visible;
}

Is this instruction still up to date for cb 2.6?

I use as a template sharper revibe

I would be very happy about a solution and thank you for continuously developing your software.

Thomas
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 11 months ago #324741 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Tabs in the mobile view
Probably a CSS conflict. Switch to default Joomla protostar template, clear Joomla cache, then retry to see if issue persists. It maybe the same CSS conflict as the below topic.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/255-developer-members-support/243894-css-issue-with-last-build-2-5-0-build-2021-04-29-15-02-30-7d834e754?start=6#324680

With the fix for that topic being the following.

.cb_template .col {
    min-width: auto;
}

If you used CB Template Changer and its Template Builder feature to generate a new CB template be sure you update CB Template Changer and rerun its compiler to update its CSS.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #324759 by krileon
It's a CSS conflict coming from your Joomla template. Specifically the following CSS.

IN: /templates/shaper_revibe/css/bootstrap.min.css
.collapse {
    display: none;
    visibility: hidden;
}

The below will fix it.

.cb_template .cbNavBar .collapse {
	visibility: visible;
}

You can use CBs built CSS overrides feature below to apply this.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18711-template-css-overrides-made-easy

Looks like your template is using Bootstrap 3 and is a possible Bootstrap conflict we'll need to account for.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/8510

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 11 months ago #324762 by krileon
We've implemented a fix for this in latest CB build. So you shouldn't need to apply the CSS provided above.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

2 years 11 months ago #324764 by XBOOMX
Replied by XBOOMX on topic Tabs in the mobile view
Thanks for the prompt support. Now it works as desired.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn