JF Connecto Problem

3 months 6 days ago #336758 by Down_To_Earth
JF Connecto Problem was created by Down_To_Earth
Not sure if I have posted in the right spot, hoping so.

I am currently unable to view my "Mandatory User Profile" and get the error

"0 - Call to undefined method CBProfileView_html_jf_connecto_cb_20::_renderLayout()"

I have tracked this down to Shondalai and I have a query there, however it doesn't look like they are very active.

Thing is, the site doesn't use Shindalai Templates and can only think that may this came as part of a CB integration\s? Hence my post here.

I enabled the debug system and the error comes from the 3rd party extension you're using:
JROOT/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates/jf_connecto_cb_20/jf_connecto_cb_20.php:50

Appreciate any pointers on how to fix this.

Peace

DTE

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 months 5 days ago #336774 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic JF Connecto Problem
We're not the developers of JF Connecto. Seams they didn't update their template to latest CB APIs as we've made substantial improvements to our template code to support layouts. Below is the blog post regarding the new features in CBs templates.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/19009-profile-layouts

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn