How to turn off 'Send Email' from profile view?

12 years 10 months ago #165922 by lucato

nant wrote:

lucato wrote: Yup, I've uninstalled and the error message diasapeared, but I need both once the site is multilingual. Any Idea how to fix it or how to contact the team that translate to inform such issue.

[Edit]
Also, the Send Email keeps there, where do I turn it off?
[/Edit]

Thanks in advance and have a nice weekend.

P.S. Did you see my e-mail? ;0)

CB Configuration has a parameter regarding primary email handling.

Hi Nick, good morning. I'm sorry, but it maybe is my language barrier, but I didn't get what you mean. I mean, doesn't seem to fit with the quoted doubts that are.

1) How to turn off the option 'Send Email' from profile preview in the menu 'Messages';
2) is There some easy hack that I can fix the error "Warning: sprintf() [function.sprintf]: Too few arguments in .../administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php on line 4969" that shows in my language. If not, who should I contact to inform such error? I mean, the translation team that take care of this file or you can pass it to them.

Have a nice Sunday.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 10 months ago #165926 by nant

lucato wrote: Hi Nick, good morning. I'm sorry, but it maybe is my language barrier, but I didn't get what you mean. I mean, doesn't seem to fit with the quoted doubts that are.

1) How to turn off the option 'Send Email' from profile preview in the menu 'Messages';

Initial message I gave previously in response to this was:

CB Configuration has a parameter regarding primary email handling.

Even more specific response is:

Components -> Community Builder -> Configuration -> General Tab -> Email Handling parameter.

Set this to: Do not show email and the menu item should disappear,

2) is There some easy hack that I can fix the error "Warning: sprintf() [function.sprintf]: Too few arguments in .../administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php on line 4969" that shows in my language. If not, who should I contact to inform such error? I mean, the translation team that take care of this file or you can pass it to them.

Have a nice Sunday.

What language?
Where did you get the language plugin from?
Is there a language forum specific for this language on our forums? If so, please post feedback back in this area. If not please contact the language plugin devs (only you know where you got this in the first place) and have them address.

12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #165932 by lucato

Initial message I gave previously in response to this was: CB Configuration has a parameter regarding primary email handling.
Even more specific response is:
Components -> Community Builder -> Configuration -> General Tab -> Email Handling parameter.
Set this to: Do not show email and the menu item should disappear,

My Gosh! If it were a snake would have bitten me! Hehehe. So easy and I didn't noticed it. I think I should start to use the CB back-end in English instead of the translated one. :0) Thanks a lot Nick!

What language?
Is there a language forum specific for this language on our forums? If so, please post feedback back in this area. If not please contact the language plugin devs (only you know where you got this in the first place) and have them address.

Answering your quetions:
What language?
- Portuguese-BR (Brazilian)

- I think it is oficial, it was from the project here: BRAZIL (forge.joomlapolis.com) the file downloaded was this one:
brazilian_portuguese_cb140.zip

- I'll check this.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn