[SOLVED] Massmailer

4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #313544 by jircas
[SOLVED] Massmailer was created by jircas
Hi,

I have problem with setting of CB (2.4.2+build.2019.07.15.12.42.22.1d58c67d3). When I send testing email i have in sender name of web, if I use CB Mass mailer i get email with name of web + text "Sign up" in sender.

Thanks for help

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 8 months ago #313547 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Massmailer
All system emails use the language string EMAIL_NOTE_SITENAME_SUBJECT for the email subject. This results in "[sitename] - [subject]" email subject to prefix the site name. Site name is configured in Joomla global configuration. You can adjust the site name there or you can use CB language overrides as shown below to override that language string to just be "[subject]" so it does not prefix site name.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18701-language-overrides-have-arrived

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 8 months ago #313548 by jircas
Replied by jircas on topic Massmailer
It's not about subject, but about sender.

4 years 8 months ago #313555 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Massmailer
The "From Name" is specifically provided by you on the mass mailer page. Simply change it to whatever you like. If it's left empty it will use the "Registration Email Name" parameter in CB > Configuration > Registration. If that is also empty it uses whatever you've specified in Joomlas global mailer configuration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 8 months ago #313556 by jircas
Replied by jircas on topic Massmailer
Thank you, changing in column "Registration Email Name" solved the problem.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn