[SOLVED] Sql Filier in List

4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #314811 by aptol
[SOLVED] Sql Filier in List was created by aptol
I am trying to select all members to show in a list like this...but I get 1064 SQL error

SELECT ue.`cb_city` FROM `at12_comprofiler` WHERE u.`approved` = 0 or u.confirmed` = 0

I prefer to use * on select but according to tooltip i need to pref with u. or ue. ditto for fieds in where?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 5 months ago #314866 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Sql Filier in List
Filters on userlists directly add to the WHERE statement. You do not add SELECT statements there. I'm not quite sure what you're trying to do. To display your city field simply add it to a column on your userlist. To display unapproved and unconfirmed users toggle the settings under Parameters > Display.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 5 months ago #314869 by aptol
Replied by aptol on topic Sql Filier in List
I like to see only unapproved/non confirmed if I turn these on to display it also display active members.

4 years 5 months ago #314888 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Sql Filier in List
Ensure the following are toggled on.

Show Blocked: Yes
Show Unapproved: Yes
Show Unconfirmed: Yes

Note the above only work if a moderator is viewing the userlist. Next the below advanced filter should work.

( ue.`approved` = 0 OR ue.`confirmed` = 0 )

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: aptol

4 years 5 months ago #314900 by aptol
Replied by aptol on topic Sql Filier in List
Thanks! I will give test it and let you know!

Tested and works like a champ!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.421 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn