Social marketplace plugins required [on top of Community Builder]

3 years 9 months ago #319504 by fr0nzie
Would like to the project to be a combination of an online community website and a multivendor marketplace website.

Wonderin which plugins could help in creating a fully functional social marketplace of my own.
Admin should be able to collect a fee per transaction as well.
Would like it to be a Peepso + Dokan multivendor plugins similar solution.

Let me know, please !!
Hi, all !!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 9 months ago #319516 by beat
Hi,
Sorry, we don't have a ready-to-use solution for a multivendor marketplace website. That's something you would have to configure from various add-ons and third-party joomla extensions to your needs.

And we don't have a solution for revenue sharing either. So you will most probably not be able to get everything from a single extensions provider.

CB and CB Add-ons can provide you with the community and profiles part, but not the shared payments part, nor the free marketplace logic.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

9 months 2 weeks ago #334361 by uwe2023
Hi Beat, is it possible that Joomlapolis builds something individual that is comparable to Easysocial's marketplace module? Best regards Uwe

9 months 2 weeks ago #334364 by krileon
We do not have a Marketplace (Classifieds) plugin available. There are plans for one eventually, but isn't currently a priority given Facebook Marketplace has more than dominated that space pretty well and there's already a few solid Joomla extensions that provide marketplace/classifieds functionality.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 months 2 weeks ago #334366 by uwe2023
Hi Kyle, thanks for your extrem quick response....The reason I was asking is that we are in a project, that we began with Easysocial, and, the Markeplace of Easyssocial, is a key feature for users.....but I do not trust to the long term support of Easyssocial anymore, at the moment it seems that they are not alive anymore. You have a seat in Switzerland, that makes me feel better (we are from Germany). Maybe we will switch the project from Easysocial to Joomlapolis.

Best regards Uwse
The following user(s) said Thank You: dpsghh

9 months 2 weeks ago #334367 by uwe2023
sorry, I head Kyle as name in my head, but you are Krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn