CB Juice data fields don't import

3 years 4 months ago #321814 by eriknz
CB Juice data fields don't import was created by eriknz
I am using CBjuice2 to transfer my CB database from an old site to a new site. Everything works fine (after some trial and error) but all columns that contain a date or datetime field are not imported. They have correct values in the csv file but remain blank in my new site. On both sites the date format in CB is set to yyyy-mm-dd.
There is no error message in CBJuice.
I use CBJUICE V2-3.3.2 Beta version, CB 2.4.7+build.2020.11.19.14.24.58.59e8c0858 and Joomla 3.9.23.

Anybody with ideas how to fix this?
I would really appreciate some help.
Thanks.
Erik

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 4 months ago #321825 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Juice data fields don't import
We're not the developers of CB Juice. I suggest posting to the below forums.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/226-cb-juice

Have you tried using the built in import/export feature in CB > User Management?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 4 months ago #321835 by eriknz
Replied by eriknz on topic CB Juice data fields don't import
The CB import feature in User Management is add only. Edit doesn't seem an option. I cannot risk to import the whole database again.
Will go to the other forum.
Thanks for your suggestions.
Erik

3 years 4 months ago #321837 by eriknz
Replied by eriknz on topic CB Juice data fields don't import
Just one more question: is there a date setting in the comprofiler database that is not affected by the date setting in the CB configuration? The problem seems independent from any settings in CB.

3 years 4 months ago #321892 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Juice data fields don't import

The CB import feature in User Management is add only. Edit doesn't seem an option. I cannot risk to import the whole database again.
Will go to the other forum.

No idea what you mean by this. You can export and import. You can export, edit, then import them back in to mass-update. CB export/import does not do a full database export. It only exports the users you've selected.

Just one more question: is there a date setting in the comprofiler database that is not affected by the date setting in the CB configuration? The problem seems independent from any settings in CB.

Date settings are 100% display only. Storage is always SQL formatted 0000-00-00 for date fields and 0000-00-00 00:00:00 for datetime fields.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn