Is it possible to show registration date of members in profile and search field?

1 year 2 months ago #332815 by WoodyF4u
Hi,
Is it possible to show the date on which members were registered in the profile and make it searchable and/or filterable?

Kind regards,
Wouter

Best regards,
Wouter
The Netherlands

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 2 months ago #332826 by krileon
Yes, edit the registerDate field in CB > Field Management.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 2 months ago #332847 by WoodyF4u
It is set as Published there.
But I don't see it in the profiles and in the search options.
What else do I have to configure to see it there?

egards,
Wouter

Best regards,
Wouter
The Netherlands

1 year 2 months ago #332851 by krileon
Edit the field and set it to display on profile as well as set it to be searchable. It's just like any other date field. Then add it to your userlist or set it as a searchable field within your userlist search parameters.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 2 months ago #332865 by WoodyF4u
Thanks a lot.
It is solved.

Best regards,
Wouter
The Netherlands

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn