Profile Images

10 months 1 week ago #333909 by lcolympia
Profile Images was created by lcolympia
Hello,
we have a small Problem with the Uploading of Profile-Images. We would that every user can upload his own image. But the upload appears only if a Admin or Moderator will allow the Image in the workflow. We have no moderation and i couldnt found any configuration where i can disable this behaviour.

Best regards
Siegfried

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 months 6 days ago #333926 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Profile Images
Edit the avatar field and turn off upload approval.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 months 2 days ago - 10 months 2 days ago #334008 by markk26
Replied by markk26 on topic Profile Images

Attachment not found

How can I change the background image behind the avatar on the user list page? 

10 months 2 days ago #334009 by krileon
That's the canvas field. Upload a new canvas from profile edit.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: markk26

10 months 2 days ago - 10 months 2 days ago #334010 by markk26
Replied by markk26 on topic Profile Images
"Upload a new canvas from profile edit" ..
Is there any folder, under media files?
Or do I need to upload this new image via the admin panel?
How do I upload this image please?

Sorry, but the background image only disappeared because I updated Joomla!
As I haven't made any changes to the CB for years, so I don't remember how to proceed...

10 months 2 days ago #334011 by krileon
I don't see how a Joomla update would break the canvas field. It's entirely independent from Joomla. The canvas field is no different than the avatar field. It's provided in profile edit. As for the default image used when someone hasn't uploaded a canvas field that's configured within your canvas field in CB > Field Management.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds