[#2912] GroupJive 2.4 | Class 'cbgjAuto' not found

12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #179516 by pepperstreet
GJ 2.4
CB 1.7
J1.5.23

GroupJive config - integration tab "auto" shows white screen.
Turned on Joomlas maximum error display:

Fatal error: Class 'cbgjAuto' not found in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/cb/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.database.php on line 1145

Re-installed CB, GJ, and Auto plugin. Ran all CB Tools. Can´t identify any install errors.
No success so far, still get same error message.

( Also posted in GJ Sub-Forum because of the similar topic )

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 6 months ago #179639 by krileon
loadObjectList from cbgjAutoData::getAutos is loading the rows into cbgjAuto objects. There is no "Auto" tab in GJ configuration; are you meaning the link on the plugins page? Is very likely something installed is conflicting as could not confirm on 2 test installs or my dev install, please disable non-core Joomla/CB plugins 1 by 1 until resolved.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #179739 by pepperstreet
Replied by pepperstreet on topic Re: GroupJive 2.4 | Class 'cbgjAuto' not found
Sorry, i can´t find any source/cause for this error message.
I tried two other installs. J1.5 and J1.7 with minimal plugins and extensions.
Same issues!

Installed the new AutoActions plugin bundle. And it seems I can´t fire-up any trigger. Currently testing the J1.7.2 updated installation...

No success. The error still shows-up with different line number in J!1.7 (maximum error display enabled).

Fatal error: Class 'cbgjAuto' not found in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/joomla17/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.database.php on line 1138

In J!1.7.2, I tried to setup an auto-action for GJ. I wanted to join any user OnAfterUserSync in backend. No success. User list shows only group owner.

12 years 6 months ago #179774 by krileon
The class "cbgjAuto" is directly below the code that is loading the database rows into a class object, this shouldn't cause any problems; nor does it even make sense.

At any rate I'll move all the class objects to the very top of each file and see if that helps. If you could PM backend super administrator login credentials and FTP login credentials would be appreciated so I may test this potential fix before implementation.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #179778 by krileon
Was able to confirm your issue by navigating to CB > Plugin Management > CB GroupJive Auto. Please note this is not the appropriate path to use the auto integration. Please navigate to CB > Plugin Management > CB GroupJive > Auto. Will resolve this issue for next release.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/2912

I couldn't confirm, but it may cause issues at other locations as well. Your diligence on this issue has been greatly appreciated. If you PM backend super administrator login credentials will install a beta build (would include all issues on forge marked as "resolved") for you for confirmation.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #179866 by pepperstreet
Replied by pepperstreet on topic Re: GroupJive 2.4 | Class 'cbgjAuto' not found
Sorry, don´t understand your first paragraph and advice. Which is the right way to enter the auto configuration? I can´t find any working method in my local test-installs.

By the way, the new AUTO ACTIONS plugin "bundle" offers the GJ2.x action/triggers. Is the GJ integration plugin still needed? The icon "Auto" in GJ configuration should lead to the AUTO ACTIONS screen?

As I mentioned in my previous posts, I can´t trigger any GJ action?! I remember, I managed this in GJ 2.3 and GJ2.4pre-release without problems.

I will try to test the actions/triggers on register. If there is sparetime, I will setup a little demo and a account on my webspace for you.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn