[#2912] GroupJive 2.4 | Class 'cbgjAuto' not found

12 years 5 months ago #179929 by krileon

Sorry, don´t understand your first paragraph and advice. Which is the right way to enter the auto configuration? I can´t find any working method in my local test-installs.

CB > Plugin Management > CB GroupJive > Auto

By the way, the new AUTO ACTIONS plugin "bundle" offers the GJ2.x action/triggers. Is the GJ integration plugin still needed?

Depends on your needs. GJ is available to Advanced subscribers where CB Auto Actions is not. If you want to use CB Auto Actions you're certainly welcome to do so.

The icon "Auto" in GJ configuration should lead to the AUTO ACTIONS screen?

No, why would it? It takes you to GJs Auto integration.

As I mentioned in my previous posts, I can´t trigger any GJ action?! I remember, I managed this in GJ 2.3 and GJ2.4pre-release without problems.

You need to configure an auto selecting the most appropriate trigger. For example after registration or after login. Then ensure access is correct (typically should be set to "Everybody") and also testing if you use a conditional that it is working properly (test substitution outputs in a delimiter field so you know what the values output as).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #180044 by pepperstreet
Replied by pepperstreet on topic Re: GroupJive 2.4 | Class 'cbgjAuto' not found
1.) CB > Plugin Management > CB GroupJive > Auto
Exactly what I was trying to do. But I get a white blank screen (or the not-found error message)

2.) Don´t they have the same purpose and usage?! Auto-Actions manager and GJ-Auto-integration let me create/publish Actions for GJ.

The icon "Auto" leads to the error/blank screen.
The AutoActions for GJ2.x let me create an action, but its not executed?! I tried very basic and common settings. i.e username not Empty. Access Everyone. Tried some triggers from the Backend-category.

12 years 5 months ago #180084 by krileon
The error you're experiencing is with GJ Auto Integration which is found at CB > Plugin Management > CB GroupJive > Auto. The error your receiving I could only duplicate by going to CB > Plugin Management > CB GroupJive Auto. At any rate I've updated all the integrations to require_once the GJ class file so this error shouldn't happen any further. I confirmed it fixed the error seen when going to CB > Plugin Management > CB GroupJive Auto. If you can't navigate to CB > Plugin Management > CB GroupJive > Auto then use CB Auto Actions as it does support GJ 2.4.

To test auto actions is working create an action for after login, user to automatic, access to everybody, and no condition to create a group with the name [username]. Then simply login and it should create a group with your username, confirm that it did. Ensure the action is published and ensure the CB Auto Action plugin in plugin management is published.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 5 months ago #180134 by pepperstreet

krileon wrote: ...
To test auto actions is working create an action for after login, user to automatic, access to everybody, and no condition to create a group with the name [username]. Then simply login and it should create a group with your username, confirm that it did. Ensure the action is published and ensure the CB Auto Action plugin in plugin management is published.

No group is created!?
Tested on J!1.7.2, CB1.7, GJ2.4

Is there anything else, how i could check the execution of actions/triggers ?
I don´t know whats going wrong here.

12 years 5 months ago #180135 by krileon
Are you testing GJ Auto or CB Auto Actions? Please PM backend login credentials as I really don't know what more to advise. I've confirmed both working fine locally on a J1.5 and J1.7 install. However, both my installs feature all CB 1.7.1 bug fixes found on the forge so it's possible an existing bug is causing you problems.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #180138 by pepperstreet
The Joomla 1.7.2 test install runs CB 1.7.0 without patches. Are all those patches in the "foundation" file?
If not, could you provide an un-official release of CB 1.7.1 ?

Just found CB Auto Actions 1.0.2
No difference with it :-(

GJ Auto is not accessable at all. I can only setup new "Autos" in CB AutoActions.

EDIT:
Also checked the auto-join on register form. It does not work at all.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn