CB Condition shows empty tabs!?

11 years 3 months ago #219401 by socialfan
Replied by socialfan on topic CB Condition shows empty tabs!?
Design and usability are more important than ever.

Tabed Registration should really work perfect with cbsubs together....

BTW: any news to cb2.0?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 3 months ago #219404 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Condition shows empty tabs!?

Tabed Registration should really work perfect with cbsubs together....

I understand that, but CBSubs just now became open source. I would appreciate some time to be able to review it and the possibility of integrating the two together better as explained in my previous replies that I'd like to do just that. I've just released GJ 2.7.0rc1 today and will be releasing a new CB Activity and CB Auto Actions this week.

I've added a bug ticket to CB Conditional to look into this more so I don't forget for next release.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/3884

BTW: any news to cb2.0?

Nope, don't expect it anytime soon. We've a lot of work to do.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 3 months ago #219405 by socialfan
Replied by socialfan on topic CB Condition shows empty tabs!?
When you work on cb auto actions would it be possible to include a trigger or function that triggers only one time not each time the trigger is called but the time the condition is met?

I have the problem that I send users a status report when I take them into a list (so I use this field also as a filter option in user lists). Each time they update now the get this email....

BTW: Thanks so much for your hard work at CB the whole ting got boosted with your appearance. Wonder where you get the energy from...

11 years 3 months ago #219407 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Condition shows empty tabs!?

When you work on cb auto actions would it be possible to include a trigger or function that triggers only one time not each time the trigger is called but the time the condition is met?

No, that's not how triggers work. For that you should have a CB field or something of the sort that you can condition off of for single usage.

A good way to do this is to have a Checkbox field for example that is set to hide in profile edit with CB Privacy and on a not shown on profile tab. You'd then have 2 actions where you normally would have 1. The first does the actual action that you want and checks that the checkbox value is empty (not checked). The second is a field action to change the checkbox to 1 with a conditional to check that its value is empty.

Thanks so much for your hard work at CB the whole ting got boosted with your appearance.

Glad to be of help. Its been an absolute pleasure being apart of the team. I'm really looking forward to our future work on CB 2.0 and beyond, very exciting stuff we've planned!

Wonder where you get the energy from...

Sometimes I wonder that my self, lol.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn