[#3977] CB content tabs not showing in tabs

10 years 11 months ago #225289 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CB content tabs not showing in tabs
CB conditional is up to date and I guess that all plugins are now up to date.
By the way this is much too difficult to follow on your updates without some sort of dashboard from the website admin. You need to make a simple view with all installed plugins, their latest releases and the release installed.

To come back to CB conditional, the content module fails with hiding and showing a field depending on another field value (empty in this case). It always shows both fields whatever values

This works well on profile but not on content module, even with latest version and load template and load js activated.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 11 months ago #225312 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB content tabs not showing in tabs

By the way this is much too difficult to follow on your updates without some sort of dashboard from the website admin. You need to make a simple view with all installed plugins, their latest releases and the release installed.

We'll be handling this with CB 2.0 where ideally you'll even be able to update them without leaving your site.

To come back to CB conditional, the content module fails with hiding and showing a field depending on another field value (empty in this case). It always shows both fields whatever values

Strange, the show/hide depends on the "reason". Ensure you've set the reason for your substitutions to "profile". If you did not change the reason then it's defaulted to "profile" so this could be some sort of strange bug in CB or CB Conditional; did you leave the "reason" parameter untouched or was it set to something other then "profile"?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 11 months ago #225316 by activha
No all is set to profile. Here is the screenshot.

Attachments:

10 years 11 months ago #225333 by krileon
Seams to be working perfectly fine in my tests. Please provide the exact substitution you're using so can test further.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #225385 by activha
These are very simple substitution for two delimiters fields (html including 2 other fields):
[cb:userdata field="cb_accesanonyme2" /]
[cb:userdata field="cb_argufournacces" /]

and the conditions are as attached:

for first one

for second one

Filling or emptying conditional field does not change anything, both fields are always displayed
Attachments:

10 years 11 months ago #225406 by krileon
Was able to confirm, seams to be only affecting Conditional Self. Have created the below bug ticket for further investigation.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/3977

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.357 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn