[#3977] CB content tabs not showing in tabs

11 years 1 week ago #225409 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB content tabs not showing in tabs
Please upgrade to 3.0.6 where the issue is now confirmed fixed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 1 week ago #225430 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CB content tabs not showing in tabs
Just installed 3.0.6, same behavior, this is not fixed

11 years 1 week ago #225459 by krileon
Seams to be working fine here. Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 1 week ago #225479 by krileon
Fields fetch wasn't always value resetting on profile view (as it should). So this is the only possible thing I can think of that could cause this somehow. I've 3.0.7 build ready for release, but will need full admin permissions for your site to install and test before release to confirm this resolves your issue. Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will give it a try.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

11 years 1 week ago #225480 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CB content tabs not showing in tabs
I just upgraded you to superadmin for the tests.

Thanks

11 years 1 week ago #225484 by krileon
Have reviewed your install and CB Conditional is working fine. The problem is you have a conditional on the field to check another fields value. You then have CBSubs hiding the tab those two fields are on. CB Conditional does not show/hide for CBSubs and CBSubs as far as I am aware does not hide fields used in substitutions as CB Conditional and CB Privacy does. If you want the tab hidden by CB Conditional then you need to use a tab conditional to hide it instead of CBSubs otherwise the field it's conditioning off of still exists and functions.

Also note you have both CB Privacy 1.x and 2.x installed. I suggest running Tools from CB Privacy 2.x and telling it to delete the old plugin for you (migrate as well if you've not done so already).

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn