[#3986] PHP warning on line 3559

11 years 1 week ago - 11 years 1 week ago #226032 by activha
Replied by activha on topic PHP warning on line 3559
You can log in with the same credentials as I sent beginning of the week (dated 18th of april) in private message to review configuration.
We're not disabling core content, just hiding things with CBsubs

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 1 week ago #226046 by activha
Hello
We have deactivated tab grouping in global config, this was too much of a headache to solve this.
We keep standard tab display

11 years 6 days ago #226119 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic PHP warning on line 3559

activha wrote: Hello
We have deactivated tab grouping in global config, this was too much of a headache to solve this.
We keep standard tab display

So do you still want me to investigate or are you just going to avoid using tab nesting? I can not duplicate locally so it appears isolated to your install. I can review and see if there's some sort of issue, but it's entirely up to you if you want me to or not.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 6 days ago #226125 by activha
Kyle,
We would really appreciate if you have a look to the install and tell if you see something wrong.
For now we deactivated tab grouping but it sure is a nice feature to keep.
You can use the credentials sent by PM for now.
Thanks in advance

11 years 6 days ago #226157 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic PHP warning on line 3559
Ah, it's a PHP 5.4 standards warning. PHP 5.4 changed a lot and is much more strict. Constructing an empty object without declaring it as one throws a warning now. I've added the below bug ticket regarding this.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/3986

Ticket has a quickfix if you'd like to apply it.

Also I saw a lot of strict standards warnings from incubator plugins and went ahead and fixed those for you as well so your server error log won't get slammed by them from incubator plugins.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: activha

11 years 6 days ago #226173 by activha
Well thanks a lot for this quick help as usual :-)
Good day

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn