[#3986] PHP warning on line 3559

11 years 3 weeks ago #226000 by activha
Replied by activha on topic PHP warning on line 3559

krileon wrote: I see, nested tabs. You need to ensure you've tabs that can be nested. Only tabs manually created within CB > Tab Management and the Contact Info tab will nest. Tabs created via plugins will not nest. It's probably throwing the error, because there are no tabs to nest.

We have several nested tabs displayed nicely :-)

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 3 weeks ago - 11 years 3 weeks ago #226001 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic PHP warning on line 3559
Very strange, wonder if it has to do with the name of your first tab. Please rename your first tab to "TEST" instead of "1+1=3" and see if issue persists. That shouldn't be happening because the object is the tab object and not a blank object. If issue persists after trying the renaming please try disabling tabs within CB > Tab Management that could nest 1 by 1 until it goes away.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 3 weeks ago #226002 by activha
No renaming did not change anything.
I looked at the server log but there is no better hint than the warning shown

11 years 3 weeks ago #226004 by krileon
Please try disabling tabs within CB > Tab Management 1 by 1 until it goes away. This should tell us what tab is causing problems.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 3 weeks ago - 11 years 3 weeks ago #226008 by activha
The problem comes from CB contact core tab.
If I deactivate all tabs, I have the same warnings.
Putting CB core tab under the main tabs duplicates the warning.

I tried to deactivate CB conditional and CBsubs on CB core tab but it did not work.

11 years 3 weeks ago #226021 by krileon
Ensure you're not disabling the core content tab. Core fields like user parameters for GID usage are present on it and if it's missing then it'll break some things. If you need to condition it I suggest moving fields to a separate tab and conditioning the new tab to avoid core fields from breaking. Aside from that I've no idea what's doing this as would need backend login credentials to review configuration.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.311 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn