connect to a plan

10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #230393 by matthewdavey
Replied by matthewdavey on topic connect to a plan
Thanks can I make a new tab like events in group jive but have it in my profile?
Thanks and im having trouble with the rounded template corners it must be a bug see attached
can you point me in the right direction?
and can you explain see attached line 9 colum 9 what do these positions do can I have a massive 9 column profile? maybe with a screen shot
and with powerd with disqus.com can you set that up with groupjive or is it only for comments
Thanks
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 9 months ago #230413 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic connect to a plan

Thanks can I make a new tab like events in group jive but have it in my profile?

No, tabs created within CB > Tab Management are just containers. There needs to be code in place to render content like that and there is no events plugin for CB, but you can look into event extensions like Eventlist that may come with a CB plugin.

Thanks and im having trouble with the rounded template corners it must be a bug see attached
can you point me in the right direction?

Looks like some CSS is conflicting with the rounded corners. Are you using CB Bootstrap with CBSubs Rounded template? What happens when you change profile template back to default within CB > Configuration > User Profile if this is the case?

and can you explain see attached line 9 colum 9 what do these positions do can I have a massive 9 column profile?

Please see the below image as it's a profile tab map to describe their locations.

With the above Line 9 Column 9 would be L9C9.

and with powerd with disqus.com can you set that up with groupjive or is it only for comments

GJ has no commenting feature, but you could edit GJs template files and put the needed code in them to reader a comment extension. You can find GJs template files at the below location.

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbgroupjive/templates/

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Attachments:

10 years 9 months ago #230455 by matthewdavey
Replied by matthewdavey on topic connect to a plan
yes bootstrap when I change to default the problem goes away

> but you could edit GJs template files and put the needed code in them to reader a comment extension.
I was hoping to be able to make a comments field powerd with disqus where when a member from a group comments the comment would display like a groupjive comments so if your a member of say 5 groups when any groupjive member of that group comments the members could see the comments is this possible by editing the GJs template files and put the needed code in them?
Thanks

10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #230475 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic connect to a plan

yes bootstrap when I change to default the problem goes away

Have created the below bug ticket to investigate and fix for next release.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/4106

I was hoping to be able to make a comments field powerd with disqus where when a member from a group comments the comment would display like a groupjive comments so if your a member of say 5 groups when any groupjive member of that group comments the members could see the comments is this possible by editing the GJs template files and put the needed code in them?

You would need a custom GJ integration to have access controls and comments shared across groups. It maybe still possible by just editing a template file as access checks can be done in the template files, but I've no experience with disqus API or usage so not much more I can advise.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds