connect to a plan

10 years 10 months ago #229843 by matthewdavey
Replied by matthewdavey on topic connect to a plan
I have done what you said in the link you posted I think?

but when I join with facebook it joins but does not join the plan that I selected.

I have tried what you said see attached create a CB Paid Subscriptions action that acts on the after registration trigger and checks that the fb_userid field isn't empty in a conditional
but it does the same

and is it posible to move the facebook tab up next to articles see attached and how?

Thanks
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #229897 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic connect to a plan
The tutorial was an example. You've just configured it for GJ. Meaning when a user joins a GJ group it'd give them a subscription. Below is an example usage of giving a usergroup after registration. What "Type" is used is irrelevant as they all work on all the triggers. Please review the tutorials carefully and make changes were needed. Please note they are just usage examples to get you started.

www.joomlapolis.com/support/tutorials/107-use-cases/18237-assigning-usergroup-based-on-cb-field-value

You should be checking that [fb_userid] is not empty, not that it is empty.

and is it posible to move the facebook tab up next to articles see attached and how?

CB Connect doesn't have a "facebook" tab. Are you sure you're using our plugin and not someone elses? CB Connect fires the registration triggers perfectly fine, but I can not speak for other plugins. Please ensure you're using the latest release of CB Connect and CB Auto Actions.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 10 months ago #229940 by matthewdavey
Thanks but I have changed the Empty to not empty and when i join with facebook it still joins me as resisted instead of the get started plan that I have selected it to join in CB Paid Subscriptions 3.x" action. see attached I just cant find how to work it out I'm sure I had it working at some time last week can you think of how I might be going wrong?
Thanks

I don't want users to auto action a joomla ACL group like the example below because I'm going to make a plugin that users can upgrade to a paid membership and select a k2 user group to join that we discussed previously or id have to make 500 auto actions but with this new plugin that Im getting made would I use the example usage of giving a usergroup after registration action as well as the GJ auto join so they would work together or will I ask the developer what to do when the plugin is finished I'm guessing
Thanks

The facebook tab in the is a cb field that i made in CB field manager community builder field new facebook social plugin / comments to show cb_facebook comments and activity feed can I move it to next to profile on the top line it seems to be connected to contact info I want it to be seen all the time not just in the profile tab see attached

Thanks
Attachments:

10 years 10 months ago #229955 by krileon

Thanks but I have changed the Empty to not empty and when i join with facebook it still joins me as resisted instead of the get started plan that I have selected it to join in CB Paid Subscriptions 3.x" action. see attached I just cant find how to work it out I'm sure I had it working at some time last week can you think of how I might be going wrong?

Please see the below example for adding a subscription after a registration through CB Connect Facebook button.

Type: CB Paid Subscriptions 3.x
Triggers: onAfterUserRegistration
User: Automatic
Access: Everybody
Conditional: [fb_userid] Not Empty
Plans: Your CBSubs Plans
Mode: Subscribe

I'm not sure what more to advise. The above has been tested as working.

I don't want users to auto action a joomla ACL group like the example below because I'm going to make a plugin that users can upgrade to a paid membership and select a k2 user group to join that we discussed previously or id have to make 500 auto actions but with this new plugin that Im getting made would I use the example usage of giving a usergroup after registration action as well as the GJ auto join so they would work together or will I ask the developer what to do when the plugin is finished I'm guessing

I've no idea, you'd need to discuss with your developer what you're wanting and they should review what the best approach is.

The facebook tab in the is a cb field that i made in CB field manager community builder field new facebook social plugin / comments to show cb_facebook comments and activity feed can I move it to next to profile on the top line it seems to be connected to contact info I want it to be seen all the time not just in the profile tab see attached

You need to turn off Nested Tabs within CB > Configuration > User Profile.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 10 months ago #230110 by matthewdavey
Ok thanks I was using the tutorial www.joomlapolis.com/support/tutorials/107-use-cases/18339-startend-cbsubs-plan-subscription-when-user-joinsleaves-a-groupjive-group

Is it possible to display the activity tab in a modual position so it can be seen all the time?
and is it possible to put the admin picture on top or separate the piture from the Hits: Online Status:and put the Hits: Online Status: and so on in a modual position so I can style the page better for iphone? see attached
Attachments:

10 years 10 months ago #230123 by krileon

Is it possible to display the activity tab in a modual position so it can be seen all the time?

The CB Activity download comes with a module. If you want to render the tab as a module though you can substitute it into a CB Content module using field to tab substitution. Tutorials regarding substitutions can be found below.

Substitutions: www.joomlapolis.com/support/tutorials/107-use-cases/18353-using-substitutions-throughout-cb

Substituting Tabs as Fields: www.joomlapolis.com/support/tutorials/107-use-cases/18354-substituting-tabs-as-fields

and is it possible to put the admin picture on top or separate the piture from the Hits: Online Status:and put the Hits: Online Status: and so on in a modual position so I can style the page better for iphone? see attached

They're all just fields and tabs. You can move them wherever you like within CB > Field Management (edit the field to move it to a different tab) and CB > Tab Management (edit the tab to place it on a different position).

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds