[#4187] GroupJive Forum Plugin .- Forum categories duplicated [SOLVED]

10 years 7 months ago #232775 by paintek
ok, but in the view of my forum i have a different date! now all the post are signed with that date in th GJ view!

why everything seems so obvious, after someone told it to you?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #232791 by krileon
CB passes the date through cbFormatDate, which has offset and formatting applied after converting the date back to UTC. They're not going to be 100% accurate as they're 2 completely different systems with their own date formatting. They should only be off by a few hours at most, but that shouldn't matter because it doesn't even show the time.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #232802 by paintek
yes, of course, and all the date in the rest of cb views are good. but if i go into a group of GJ & i want to see the forum tab they give me in all the post the date of today. Note: that date are different in the forum view... all the latest post are written about one mounth ago!

10 years 7 months ago #232809 by krileon
Ah, I see. Was able to confirm your issue. I've created the below bug ticket to investigate and fix for next release.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/4187

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #233253 by paintek
I! I really don't know what appening. After the last uptade & after the restor of the table for the forum integration there are other problems! Now i see all the forum & all the forum are linked to the group, but only if i am a superuser! I went in backend to one group setting & i had see the forum unpubblished, so i tried to pubblish it! But when i save mi change, GJ dosen't change the value. So i tried to go in the kunena setting & yes, all group are disabled, but if i pubblish one of this forum notthing change in the view & in the groups!
I don't know if it depends to my way to update or to some bug in the forum integration plugin.

ps. i have kunena 2, becouse the server, at this moment, dosen't support kunena 3.
pps. i have also sent you a private mex!

10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #233268 by krileon
GJ will unpublish the forum category if the group it self is unpublished. Forum access is entirely based off group and that groups category access. So if the group can only be accessed by a super user then the forum can also only be accessed by a super user. Check the group and its category access permissions to ensure they're set correctly. If the GJ forums posts are of no relevance you can delete all of GJs forum categories and run GJ > Tools to recreate them all. Aside from that I can not investigate this issue at this time as I've priority set on CB 1.10.0 and will know more when I investigate for next GJ release.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.244 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn