[#4187] GroupJive Forum Plugin .- Forum categories duplicated [SOLVED]

10 years 8 months ago #233275 by paintek
but the groups & the categories are correctly published, i can't see only the forum tab. also if i go to change the state of the tab (unpublished to published), GJ dosen't save me the setting!

why everything seems so obvious, after someone told it to you?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 8 months ago #233277 by paintek
ps. the post of the forum are really important
pps. note: before the update all worked good.

10 years 8 months ago #233281 by krileon
Group forums only show if the category the group belongs to has forums enabled. Edit the category of your group then set "Display" on the forum integration tab to "Enable".

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 8 months ago #233286 by paintek
mmm... also in the category tab the forum it's set to unpublished & when i try to save the change the form give me back the old value (unpublished)! It made the same of the group setting page, they don't sign the saved value!!!

10 years 8 months ago #233289 by krileon
Have reviewed your install and it's not working because you have too many duplicate categories. For some reason you have 2 of nearly every GJ forum category. This causes the alias to be duplicated, which Kunena will not allow. I've no idea how you ended up with duplicates, but you'll need to delete the duplicates so it can work again. If your GJ forum categories have no posts in them then just delete them all and navigate to GJ > Tools then click "Recreate All" in the forum check error.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #233291 by paintek
wow!!! you're great! (hope)last suggestion: now i can't see the group in the kunena view, in backend they give me back the message "no group found" (see the attachment)! why kunena dosen't see the integration??? i have to edit some other table in db?

Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn