Problem with adding new field

10 years 4 months ago #237502 by jupco
Replied by jupco on topic Problem with adding new field
yes i changed that, all _comprofiler tables has innodb engine, but some others components are myisam groupjive, adblog etc...

but look at this:

"f3mps_comprofiler_field_values" has 2039 rows,its OK?
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 4 months ago #237505 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problem with adding new field

yes i changed that, all _comprofiler tables has innodb engine, but some others components are myisam groupjive, adblog etc...

I see, at this time I unfortunately don't have anything further to suggest except re-evaluate your field usage and delete fields you may not need. This is a known issue we're currently working to fix so I don't have a definitive fix at this time. This is a MYSQL limitation that we'll have to find a way to workaround and changing the storage engine should've worked, but for some reason it isn't for your install.

"f3mps_comprofiler_field_values" has 2039 rows,its OK?

Yes, that's fine as those are just rows for select fields.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 4 months ago #237513 by jupco
Replied by jupco on topic Problem with adding new field
Yes, i deleted some unused fields and now i can add new field.

I can delete all not needed fields added by default instalation, but i think its not a big number what i can delete (now i have 95 fields) but i will need to create maybe 150 fields more.. so you tell now its not possible for now :)

OK but anyway, at least we know where the problem is.

Thank you for now, you are great guys here in CB forum.

Really thanks.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn