[SOLVED] Hide List Name & Total of user

9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #245173 by kuntarkintir
[SOLVED] Hide List Name & Total of user was created by kuntarkintir
Hello,

I can hide List Changer like on this post but don't know how to hide list name & total of user.

Please see attached screenshot.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 11 months ago #245174 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Hide List Name & Total of user
The below CSS will hide the list title and result count.

.cbUserListTitle,
.cbUserListResultCount {
	display: none;
}

I recommend adding to the bottom of your Joomla template CSS file.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sirweb, kuntarkintir

9 years 11 months ago #245176 by kuntarkintir
Replied by kuntarkintir on topic Hide List Name & Total of user
This is exactly what I want. Thank you.

8 years 2 months ago #277615 by comjoo
Replied by comjoo on topic Hide List Name & Total of user
Hey, can you tell me where to find the CSS from the Community builder? I want to do exactly the same but can't find where to put the code. I tried the normal template css but it was not working.

8 years 2 months ago #277660 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Hide List Name & Total of user
Custom CSS should be added to your Joomla template CSS file or you can use a CB template override plugin as detailed below to add custom CSS.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/6-news-and-publicity/227459-cb-203-template-css-overrides

Do not alter core code. Including core CSS files as you'll just lose your changes every time you update.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.209 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn