Groupjive Update

9 years 3 months ago #257806 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Groupjive Update

roeland83 wrote: What's the status of GroupJive? Are we still talking weeks (now almost 2 months) or is it almost done?

Replying here for Kyle (so he can focus a little more on development rather than answering similar questions).

I know that Kyle is 2/3's way through in rewriting the CB Gallery plugin. Once that is finished the remaining items are CB GroupJive and CB Activity. Not sure in which order he will proceed.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 2 months ago #257841 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Groupjive Update
CB Gallery is being developed right now, which is a replacement for CB ProfileGallery. It's taking a bit of time as it's 4 galleries I have to develop (files, videos, photos, and music). It's a good bit done now, but still a long ways to go. After it is done I'll likely be starting CB Activity upgrade followed by CB GroupJive. I've no idea how long it's going to take, sorry.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 1 month ago #260106 by roeland83
Replied by roeland83 on topic Groupjive Update
My client and I can't wait. Im still busy updating the new website and my client is still working with a Joomla! 2.5 website.

Is there another plugin were a can show their members in groups?

The GJ plugin isn't working in a new Joomla! 3.4 website and CB 2.0.7
You can create menu's but they stay empty.

Please help!

9 years 1 month ago #260120 by krileon
GJ Works fine on J3.x and CB 2.x. You need the following patched GJ Events integration though if you intend to use GJ Events.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/255-developer-members-support/227366-groupjive-event-date-problem#253480

We do not offer any other group plugin. To link to GJ you need to generate the menu items within GJ > Menus (this may or may not still work, untested as of CB 2.x). Initial categories and groups can be created from backend as well to ease the configuration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 2 weeks ago #262352 by Andromeda57
Replied by Andromeda57 on topic Groupjive Update
Hi Krileon,

so we can use GJ now for CB 2 ?

Thanks
Tobias

9 years 2 weeks ago #262403 by krileon
Yes. If you use GJ Events though ensure you download the fixed build as linked above.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.272 seconds