Aleatory display of profil

9 years 3 months ago #257127 by chanteur94
Aleatory display of profil was created by chanteur94
Hi,
I have aleatory display on profil display (see attachments files) when i try to see MY Profil or Other Profil.
These problems are more frequent with Internet Explorer than Google Chrome.
On tablets, same problems.

I'm using Joomla 3.3.6n CB 2.0.4

Any ideas.

Thank you.
Best regards from France
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 3 months ago #257129 by chanteur94
Replied by chanteur94 on topic Aleatory display of profil
After 3/4/5 refresh, the display is good...very strange

9 years 3 months ago #257189 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Aleatory display of profil
Do you have Joomla caching of any kind enabled? As that'll certainly do it. Browser cache won't last beyond 1 refresh so I doubt that's it; plus we output our header files with the version parameter so browsers won't cache them, which results in out of date CSS/JS loading.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 3 months ago #257203 by chanteur94
Hi.
No cache activated (see the screen capture). I emptied the cache from the browser.
Always the same.

I don't know if is linked, but i have also widgetkit (from yootheme) that does not appear when I use CB modules (it works with Joomla module).
Attachments:

9 years 3 months ago #257216 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Aleatory display of profil
Could also be a CSS or jQuery conflict. The tabs are mostly jQuery with little HTML. Press F12 in Chrome to open the developer console. Next click the Console tab and refresh the page. Look for any fatal errors (red).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 3 months ago #257222 by chanteur94
Here is the errors
Capture.jpg before refresh
Capture2.JPG after first refresh
Capture3.jpg after second refresh
(with chrome, profil display is quite good...widgetkit dont work)

?????

Tx
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn