Aleatory display of profil

9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 weeks ago #257224 by chanteur94
Replied by chanteur94 on topic Aleatory display of profil
For the "GET /components/com_comprofiler/js/jquery-1.11.1/jquery.qtip.min.js.map 404 (Not Found)" i verify : jquery.qtip.min.js file exist, but not jquery.qtip.min.js.map

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 3 months ago #257233 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Aleatory display of profil
The map file error can be ignored. It's just a missing file notice and is already fixed in CB 2.x nightly found below.

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/doc_details/640-community-builder-nightly-build

Your issue is your widgetkit JS is trying to use a function that isn't defined. That's causing a fatal JS error. Disable widgetkit and once you've confirmed those errors are gone from console see if your issue persists.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 3 months ago #257241 by chanteur94
Replied by chanteur94 on topic Aleatory display of profil
I have desactivate widgetkit...errors (see capture.jpg)
I have uninstalled widgetkit ... no errors...and problems about profil display seems repare. :woohoo:

I will realise some test tonight to be sure that it was that.

Any idea to use widgetkit with CB ?

Thank you
Attachments:

9 years 3 months ago #257243 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Aleatory display of profil

I have desactivate widgetkit...errors (see capture.jpg)

There's still 1 error coming from widgetkit-b57e72da.js.

Any idea to use widgetkit with CB ?

I've no idea what WidgetKit is. You may want to report your findings to the developer so they can better see what's causing their JS to fail.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn