[#5077] Members Time-Stamp always says "in about 5 hours"?

9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #258454 by imaaxx
Hello,

I have noticed on sites that we have updated to CB 2.0.5 that when a member updates their profile is always says "in about 5 hours" is there something i need to do to fix this issue.

I seem to have this issue on more then one site i have updated to CB 2.0

Sorry if this is mentioned elsewhere i was unable to locate anything on it.

Kind Regards
Alan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 2 months ago #258460 by heyai
Aloha,

can you add your Joomla version? Also, what is your server timezone and the timezone in your Joomla configuration?

Actually, I am having the same problem and have not had the time to figure it out *whistles* (server and J! 3.3.6 timezones are UTC in my case)

hey-ai - the community for asian guys and non-asian girls

The search bar is your friend, not just decoration!
The following user(s) said Thank You: imaaxx

9 years 2 months ago #258461 by imaaxx
Same as yourself, Joomla 3.3.6 and UTC.

Hope this helps.

9 years 2 months ago #258464 by heyai
PS: The CB activity module shows the same time calculation "error". This is why we switched to Kunena's latest module, which shows it correctly.

hey-ai - the community for asian guys and non-asian girls

The search bar is your friend, not just decoration!

9 years 2 months ago #258466 by imaaxx
We use the CB activity module too, hopefully it is an easy fix.

9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #258515 by krileon
Timeago usage is missing ISO date format and is instead being given SQL format. Please update to CB 2.0.5 Nightly release then make the below change and see if it calculates fine.

IN: libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/LegacyComprofilerFunctions.php
ON: Line 821
			if ( strlen( $date ) > 10 ) {
TO:
			$dateISO					=	$_CB_framework->getUTCDate( 'c', $date );

if ( strlen( $date ) > 10 ) {
ON: Line 825
					$date				=	$_CB_framework->getUTCDate( ( $showTime ? 'Y-m-d H:i:s' : 'Y-m-d' ), $date, ( $offsetOverride !== null ? $offsetOverride : $_CB_framework->getCfg( 'offset' ) ) );
TO:
					$dateISO			=	$_CB_framework->getUTCDate( 'c', $date, ( $offsetOverride !== null ? $offsetOverride : $_CB_framework->getCfg( 'offset' ) ) );
					$date				=	$_CB_framework->getUTCDate( ( $showTime ? 'Y-m-d H:i:s' : 'Y-m-d' ), $date, ( $offsetOverride !== null ? $offsetOverride : $_CB_framework->getCfg( 'offset' ) ) );
ON: Line 862
				$ret					=	'<span class="cbDateTimeago"' . $attributes . ' title="' . htmlspecialchars( $date ) . '"></span>';
TO:
				$ret					=	'<span class="cbDateTimeago"' . $attributes . ' title="' . htmlspecialchars( $dateISO ) . '"></span>';

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/5077

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: imaaxx, heyai

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.288 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn