[#5077] Members Time-Stamp always says "in about 5 hours"?

9 years 3 months ago #258555 by imaaxx
Thanks for the update, i have a question when will this be available in a single download package? as i would prefer not to edit the .php files.

Best Regards

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 3 months ago #258563 by heyai
Thanks, Kyle! The fix works on our cloned site. Is the nightly built safe for live servers?

hey-ai - the community for asian guys and non-asian girls

The search bar is your friend, not just decoration!

9 years 3 months ago #258603 by krileon

Thanks for the update, i have a question when will this be available in a single download package? as i would prefer not to edit the .php files.

In a nightly once merged and CB 2.0.6 Stable.

Thanks, Kyle! The fix works on our cloned site. Is the nightly built safe for live servers?

Yes, but the fix isn't in the nightly yet as it hasn't been merged into master. If you update to latest nightly you'll need to re-apply the fix.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: imaaxx

9 years 3 months ago #258760 by imaaxx
OK thanks for the update, we will wait for CB 2.0.6 to update our sites. as this is not a big deal for us.

Once we update i will post here to let you know all is well with our sites.

As always great support!

Best Regards
Alan

9 years 3 months ago #258810 by krileon
Believe this fix is in our currently Nightly build below now.

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/doc_details/640-community-builder-nightly-build

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: imaaxx

9 years 3 months ago #258813 by imaaxx
One question is the nightly build OK for live sites? or should we wait for 2.0.6 as the sites are all live.

Thanks

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn