[#5302] cb connect beta 7.0.2

8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #265073 by giorgionasis
[#5302] cb connect beta 7.0.2 was created by giorgionasis
hallo there,

Joomla! 3.4.1. I just upgrade from cb 2.0.8 to cb 2.0.9 and i had a blank home page and a fatal error that could no find cb connect

i upgraded from cb connect 7.0.0 to 7.0.0 beta 2

none social login is working now

facebook gives me a blank page without any error

google gives me this
Fatal error: Class 'Hybridauth\Provider\Google' not found in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>proteino/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/libraries/CB/Plugin/Connect/CBConnect.php on line 192

twitter gives me this
Fatal error: Class 'Hybridauth\Provider\Twitter' not found in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>proteino/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/libraries/CB/Plugin/Connect/CBConnect.php on line 180

with cb 2.0.8 and cb connect 7.0.0 everything was working perfect

thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 11 months ago #265097 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic cb connect beta 7.0.2
We had to move our library files. Forgot to update the autoloader for HybridAuth to point to the new location. Will fix for a beta 3 shortly.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #265098 by krileon
Bigger issue then thought. It's a bug in our core AutoLoader. CB Connect is unable to map HybridAuth namespace to the new location so it can't load. We'll be fixing in CB 2.x and releasing a nightly today to fix the issue. The below can workaround the issue if you're unable to wait for a nightly release.

IN: components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbconnect/library/CBConnect.php
ON: Line 54
AutoLoader::registerMap( '/^(Hybridauth.*)$/i', 'CB/Plugin/Connect/$1.php' );
TO:
AutoLoader::registerLibrary( JPATH_SITE . '/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/libraries/CB/Plugin/Connect/' );

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/5302

Will also see if I can fix this in a Beta 3 release.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 11 months ago #265101 by krileon
Ok, I was able to fix it directly in CB Connect for a Beta 3 release that's available for download now so you won't have to wait for a new CB 2.x nightly.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

8 years 11 months ago #265112 by giorgionasis
Replied by giorgionasis on topic cb connect beta 7.0.2
hallo kyle,

i just updated to beta 3.

i am able to confirm that now it is working.

a notification-info about sign in with google.

it seems that something like this one is happening

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/5278

i mean that, i have to ctrl+f5 the site in order to see that the user has logged in.

and what about linkedin?is it compatible now?

thank you

8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #265113 by krileon

i mean that, i have to ctrl+f5 the site in order to see that the user has logged in.

I've no idea what's causing that. My best guess is a caching problem. I'm unable to confirm on 2 installs. The caching could be server side (memcache) if you don't have Joomla cache or 3rd party cache in use.

and what about linkedin?is it compatible now?

No, Beta 2 and 3 are just CB 2.0.9 compatibility fix releases. I'll update the below with social site compatibility as it becomes available.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/6-news-and-publicity/229505-configuring-cb-connect-7x

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.308 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn