[#5501] CB Conditional conditions not working on edition

8 years 7 months ago #269963 by krileon
The contains operators are what is supposed to be used on a multiselect. Seams to be working fine in my tests. I would need to of known what jQuery errors you were having while debug mode is enabled in Joomla global configuration (otherwise I can't see the correct line number) to investigate further.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 7 months ago #270072 by beneymard
Replied by beneymard on topic CB Conditional conditions not working on edition
The error I have is at the line 282
281 if ( ! $.isArray( input ) ) {
282 input = input.split( ',' );
283 }

input is empty because originally the field is empty. I tested and if I update the profile with a non-empty field everything works fine. However, when the field is empty I have the error "TypeError: input is null" is there a way to forbid the user from selecting the empty option in the drop down multi select ?

Thanks,
Pierre

8 years 7 months ago #270106 by krileon
Split can't be called on null, but it should be converting it to string so that shouldn't really happen. Have added a bug ticket to look into it further.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/5501

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 7 months ago #270109 by beneymard
Replied by beneymard on topic CB Conditional conditions not working on edition
Thanks a lot for the good support :)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn