[SOLVED] User Manager Fails: Daylight Saving - Australiia DateTimeZone::__construct(): Unknown or bad timezone ()

8 years 6 months ago #271741 by NickOg
That fixed it Kyle - thanks for the help
Nick

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #275554 by A Human
I too now have the same problem in Group Jive when we click on groups.

Based on the above I went looking for news and found nothing that I can see that matches that.

I am unsure from the above if this has been solved

We are running on current everything from joomla through to GroupJive.

Regards

A Human
PS - I edited the time User as suggested, it made no difference

8 years 4 months ago #275583 by krileon
Install CB 2.x nightly release and GJ 3.x nightly. Beyond that it's probably an issue with your PHP missing timezones if that still doesn't solve it or an issue with the timezone setting in your Joomla install. As you've provided no exact versions I don't know what else to suggest as your "current of everything" may actually not be current. Please also provide PHP version.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #275608 by A Human
Thankyou for the suggestions, I did not edit the code though, just the upgrades.

The Error remains after upgrades of the nightly rebuilds of
GroupJive
Community Builder
Joomla is version 3.4.6

Database Version 5.5.46
Database Collation utf8_general_ci
PHP Version 5.4.45
Web Server Apache
WebServer to PHP Interface cgi-fcgi
Joomla! Version Joomla! 3.4.6 Stable [ Ember ] 15-December-2015 11:11 GMT
Joomla! Platform Version Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable [ Curiosity ] 24-Apr-2013 00:00 GMT

Further Suggestions?
Can see the groups in the front, just not in the admin panel

Regards

A Human

8 years 4 months ago #275631 by krileon
Within System > Global Configuration > Server what is "Server Time Zone" set to exactly? Next edit your user within CB > User Management and also provide what is "Time Zone" set to. Please also provide the exact locations you're having this issue (e.g. backend group management, frontend group display, etc..) and will attempt to duplicate your issue to see what could be going wrong.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 4 months ago #275682 by A Human
Within System > Global Configuration > Server what is "Server Time Zone" set to exactly?

- Melbourne

Next edit your user within CB > User Management and also provide what is "Time Zone" set to.

- It was not set to anything, I have now set it to Australia/Melbourne

Please also provide the exact locations you're having this issue (e.g. backend group management, frontend group display, etc..)

- Error - DateTimeZone::__construct(): Unknown or bad timezone () appears in the Backend when I click onto Groups, Users, Invites, events, Files in GroupJive

and will attempt to duplicate your issue to see what could be going wrong.

Thankyou and much appreciated

Robin

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn