cb gallery display issue

8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #275420 by jpdenny1
Replied by jpdenny1 on topic cb gallery display issue
Thanks Kyle, I actually thought you fixed it. It works fine on public view I have noticed. Was going to tell you all is good until I tested it again just there while logged in.

At least it's half right!the more important half too.

I'll get onto the template people, with your intel.

Much appreciated.

Edit: it's more than half actually, works fine for registered user when logged in, just not admins, managers etc viewing registered users or their own photo gallery.

Joomla 3.6.2
CB 2.0.15 Latest Nightly
GJ 3.0.1 nightly
Php version 5.5.35
Auto actions nightly
Activity nightly
Privacy nightly
Conditions nightly
CB Gallery 2.0
.....all nightly!
Uddeim 3.9

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 4 months ago #275548 by jpdenny1
Thought I'd share reply from template:

"The order of the viewport shouldn't matter, it is only required to be called within the head, which it is. The viewport is then used for the <body> which is called later, so it is only important to call it before the body, the order within the head shouldn't have an effect.

There is a second viewport option built into [framework] that essentially does the same thing that you have posted:

<meta name="viewport" content="initial-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, minimum-scale=1.0, user-scalable=no" />
"

He showed me where to change a setting to Prostar setting in a header.php file in the framework and that didn't work either.

Logged in user has undesired gallery modal view. Works fine for public user. This must be the biggest clue, can it be changed somehow with view access rights or usergroup.

Any other ideas or am I stuck with it?

Joomla 3.6.2
CB 2.0.15 Latest Nightly
GJ 3.0.1 nightly
Php version 5.5.35
Auto actions nightly
Activity nightly
Privacy nightly
Conditions nightly
CB Gallery 2.0
.....all nightly!
Uddeim 3.9

8 years 4 months ago #275580 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic cb gallery display issue
I've no idea why it'd change based off ACL. Never encountered such an issue. Does it work fine with guest, registered, and admin when using Protostar? If it does it is strictly an issue with your custom template, which I can't help debug.

The ordering of the meta is for readability. It doesn't matter that it's inserted so far down as far as functionality is concerned.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 4 months ago #275604 by jpdenny1
Yeah it works fine in Prostar. At this moment in time it works fine with my template. But that happened before and it went back again. I dunno, nothing you can do anyway and doesn't seem like a cb issue.

Thanks for looking and for your feedback anyway.

Joomla 3.6.2
CB 2.0.15 Latest Nightly
GJ 3.0.1 nightly
Php version 5.5.35
Auto actions nightly
Activity nightly
Privacy nightly
Conditions nightly
CB Gallery 2.0
.....all nightly!
Uddeim 3.9