[#5955] CB Connect

7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #281236 by thomasss
[#5955] CB Connect was created by thomasss
Hello,

I have some troubles by configuring cb connect.
I want to give my users the possibility to login via facebook. After installing the plugin I set up the facebook app and enter the informations on my cb installation.
After entering all informations and saving them I only get a white window when I click on login in my main menu.

Can I send you a user for my backend that you check the details for me?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 11 months ago #281252 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Connect
Please follow the configuration instructions below.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/6-news-and-publicity/229505-configuring-cb-connect-7x

You will need at minimum PHP 5.4 for CB Connect to function. You must have cURL available as well. If you've a blank screen then enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration then retest to expose any errors.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 11 months ago #281263 by thomasss
Replied by thomasss on topic CB Connect
Hello,

thank you for your message. I installed it again and did all you said.

Here is the message I'm getting now:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in /www/htdocs/w011cc85/v9.eventtrip.at/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/libraries/CB/Plugin/Connect/Connect.php on line 180

7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #281279 by krileon
Please ensure you're using PHP 5.4. CB Connect 7.x has a minimum PHP requirement of PHP 5.4. Contact your host regarding upgrading if you're not on PHP 5.4. Will see about implementing a workaround for older PHP versions to make it more compatible.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/5955

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 11 months ago #281283 by thomasss
Replied by thomasss on topic CB Connect
Hello,

we are still using php v.5.4.
So that couldn't be the problem in this case :(

7 years 11 months ago #281288 by krileon
What version of PHP 5.4? You can also try the below quickfix.

IN: components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbconnect/library/Connect.php
ON: Line 180
				$fromField			=	explode( '.', $fromField )[0];
TO:
				$fromField			=	explode( '.', $fromField );

if ( ! $fromField ) {
					continue;
				}

$fromField			=	$fromField[0];

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds