[SOLVED] CB Gallery Module trouble

7 years 7 months ago #285544 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Gallery Module trouble
What do you mean module has to be disabled for site to load? Enable debug more and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration to see if any errors are present. Are you logged in while testing the module? If not please login and see if issue persists. Folks, I need exact details of the problem or I can't fix it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #285548 by SCLRWeb
Replied by SCLRWeb on topic CB Gallery Module trouble
fair enough...
think its the same error as original but not sure:

above did detail steps just didn't detail my page - thought it was similar may not be though and should probably be on another thread.

beta.sclr.org/
not logged in - can't when module is active on home page - entire page is error
0 - Class 'CBGallery' not found

- enable error reporting Simple -
- no change -
change error reporting to maximum
- No change -
still same error
- can't login when the page doesn't load due to the error
set to development
No change
Attachments:

7 years 7 months ago #285581 by Ricolla
Replied by Ricolla on topic CB Gallery Module trouble
At my side, all together now is working fine, but at first i had the same problem: blank page. Reinstalled module and plugin and installed both new; plugin at first (don't know if this matters).
In your stead i would backup database and files. after that i would deinstall cb, gallery plugin and gallery modul. Than i would install all three things new. it musst work on your side, cause it runs in demo and here at my pages. Important and don't forget: backup !

regards ric

7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #285587 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Gallery Module trouble

0 - Class 'CBGallery' not found

Ok, I see the issue. A Namespace wasn't loaded. Fixing for next build.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/6188

Works locally and on demo site as something else is loading CB Gallery before the module allowing the namespace to be present.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #285594 by SCLRWeb
Replied by SCLRWeb on topic CB Gallery Module trouble
Updated to current release

and see that module is updated with date / version information now.

however the same namespace error persists attempting to load it in the side bar.
- www.sclr.org is where the old one is running

beta.sclr.org is where the test is being done and error is still present.

--- being that you logged the bug and show as solved is that version not updated into a release yet?
just checking or should the new download from this AM should have resolved?

not sure I have asset information right either ---
want it to show all images from all albums randomly - similar to old - not sure if that is the default.

Attachments:

7 years 7 months ago #285596 by nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.327 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn