[SOLVED] CB Gallery Module trouble

7 years 8 months ago #285601 by SCLRWeb
Replied by SCLRWeb on topic CB Gallery Module trouble
doing the newest module alone not in grouped package worked as advertised.
thx!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 8 months ago #285618 by nilsy
Replied by nilsy on topic CB Gallery Module trouble
Confirmed.
Working now... Thank you!

(Ok, not like before, but I guess this is now a question of getting the settings in place.)

7 years 8 months ago #285630 by SCLRWeb
Replied by SCLRWeb on topic CB Gallery Module trouble
agreed - settings...

what setting would display from all albums similar to the last one?
currently the module is blank - same settings showin in previous screenshots.

7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #285632 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Gallery Module trouble
If you want to display gallery entries from all profile galleries again you need to use the wildcard asset. This means edit your module and under Gallery tab set Asset to profile.% that's all you have to do, but the module by default only shows the most recent 5 entries (whether all 5 are from 1 user, a few from another, etc.. it doesn't matter it only shows 5), which you can adjust under the Media tab by changing the Paging parameters.

Please start a new topic if you should have further issues. The issue of the original post of this topic has been solved.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nilsy

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn