[#6205] Activity Feed - Image Formatting

7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #285871 by davisJ
Hi,

Just posted an image as a test on the Activity feed, the (black bordered) image was originally created in a 3:2 ratio (width:height). As can be seen in the attached image, when I post the photo by itself, not in an album, AND when posted in an album, the image is squared off. The right hand side of the image doesn't appear in the feed.

However, when someone on my feed updated their horizontal cover photo, the full width of the photo showed up on the feed.

Can you change the activity feed so it detects what dimensions a photo is and displays accordingly?

Cheers

David
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #285875 by smFruen

7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #285882 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Activity Feed - Image Formatting
The activity does not show the full image. It's still within its container and still limited to a certain width (default 200). The first photo in the activity will have its container size doubled (default 200 doubled to 400). Will review allowing single photo activity entries to occupy more space.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/6205

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: davisJ

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn