[#6295] Video field Type

7 years 5 months ago #287705 by studio2stage
Replied by studio2stage on topic Video field Type
Hi

The issue is still there. When user initially submits the URL...the video thumbnail / player appears however if you navigate away from the tab and then back again, the video URL is shown in the field and not the thumbnail. I have reinstalled the latest version of Ajax with no resolution.

I'll send you the creds to login and look.

Regards

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 5 months ago #287715 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Video field Type
Have reviewed your install and was able to confirm the issue. It's due to "Allow Upload" being set to "Disabled" once set back to "Enabled" it works fine. Have added a bug ticket to fix.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/6295

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 5 months ago #287716 by studio2stage
Replied by studio2stage on topic Video field Type
Thank you,

I would never have associated that setting with that result.

Regards

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn