[SOLVED] CB Gallery problem after uploading and clicking Done button

7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #287603 by ricco1
Hi,

After I click the " New Upload / Link" button in the My Profile Gallery tab it goes to the "Click or Drag & Drop to Upload OR Have a media link to share?" page. Then after I click the "Click or Drag & Drop to Upload", select an image, green bar goes ok, click your button "Done" the site goes to a page where there is no option but to refresh, it says: "Are you sure you are done? All unsaved data will be lost!" ! After that there is nothing you can do but to refresh the page.

Please advice.

Best Regards,
ricco

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 5 months ago #287612 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Buggy CB Gallery

ricco1 wrote: After I click the " New Upload / Link" button in the My Profile Gallery tab it goes to the "Click or Drag & Drop to Upload OR Have a media link to share?" page. Then after I click the "Click or Drag & Drop to Upload", select an image, green bar goes ok, click your button "Done" the site goes to a page where there is no option but to refresh, it says: "Are you sure you are done? All unsaved data will be lost!" ! After that there is nothing you can do but to refresh the page.

Please advice or correct it.

Best Regards,
ricco

Joomla version?
CB version?
CB Galler version?

7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #287613 by ricco1
Hi Nick,

Joomla! 3.6.2
CB 2.0.15+build.2016.10.28.00.17.56.67b9f2728
CB Gallery 2.0.0+build.2016.10.20.01.59.27.af893879e

Thank you

7 years 5 months ago #287615 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Buggy CB Gallery
Works perfectly fine in all my tests. Once you click done then click ok it redirects back to your profile. You may have a JS error present on your page from a 3rd party source preventing the confirm dialog JS from working. Press F12 to open your browsers developer console, click the Console tab, then go through your steps again to see if any fatal JS errors (they'll be in red) are preset in the console.

Please also be less dramatic and more informative with your support topics. "Buggy CB Gallery" is not descriptive and is useless in search results.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 5 months ago #287641 by ricco1
Hi Kyle,

Sorry for the dramatic title.

There is indeed an error. Please see the attached image.

Could you suggest a solution please?

Thank you
Attachments:

7 years 5 months ago #287661 by krileon
Looks like missing loading of cbvalidate on that page. Have added a bug ticket and fixed for next nightly build.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/6292

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant, ricco1

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn