[SOLVED] CB Gallery problem after uploading and clicking Done button

7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #288548 by ricco1
Hi,

Joomla!, CB, CBSubs and CBGallery are the latest.

This is still a problem after updating and it gets worse unfortunately. Now we're not able to upload more than 1 photo at once although the settings in the plugin and the tab are all set to allow 2000 items.

Can we do anything about it please?

Thank you,
ricco

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #288549 by ricco1
It just stops at the first upload and there is no option but to click the done button, which is the first problem.

After registering you could test it here please: www.finalwholesale.com/members?tab=79

Thank you

7 years 5 months ago #288585 by krileon
Press F12 to open the developer console then click the console tab. Once done upload multiple photos and see if any errors (they'll be in red) show up. Either something is breaking the JS or an error is occurring in the PHP side of the image processing. Multi-uploading is working fine in my test installs and on the demo site. If you've any JS compression extensions installed try disabling and purging cache.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 5 months ago #288599 by ricco1
Yes, there was an error. Here is an image of it:

Attachments:

7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #288618 by krileon
Doesn't look like CBs jQuery is being used. Please enable CBs jQuery in CB > Configuration > Integrations and disable any JS compression extensions, clear cache, then retry to see if issue persists. That jQuery file should be loading in fine from the ajax response and is working fine locally and on demo site.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ricco1

7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #288625 by ricco1
No JS compression extensions installed or used.

jQuery and jQuery Migrate are Yes at CB > Configuration > Integrations.

All you've said is done but the problem is still on.

Is the CB jQuery a single file? We can include it in the head. What's the path of it?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.306 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn