[#6415] Date field error

7 years 3 months ago #289777 by AchLive
Replied by AchLive on topic Date field error
I'm still working in localhost. If you want I can send an entire site clean test with only CB and the problem there too.
Or just try it on your demo site where the problem is the same as I demonstrated with screenshots.
Please try a field update date on your demo site and you will find the problem
demo.cbdemosites.com/community-builder/profile-edit#cbtabpane54

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 3 months ago #289780 by AchLive
In this link demo.cbdemosites.com/community-builder/profile-edit#cbtabpane54 I have also verified that the problem of minus 1 for the Datetime field occurs for the hour

7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #289783 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Date field error
I see the Datetime issue, but still can't confirm the Date issue. Even on the demosite. Suspecting there's something up with the browsers JS Date function when using a different locale. Doesn't seam to be timezone based, but maybe language based causing the format to output differently. I don't know to be honest, but will begin debugging further and see if I can figure out what's going on. The Datetime issue is present when the site and user are both set to UTC the dropdown continues to offset by local, which could be part of the problem.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/6415

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 3 months ago #289784 by krileon
Ok, I believe I've finally tracked down what's causing this. Am preparing fixes for next CB build.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 3 months ago #289785 by krileon
Main part of this fix is directly in the cbdatetime jQuery plugin. Please extract the attached zip in the below directory (replacing both files).

components/com_comprofiler/js/jquery/

As I am unable to duplicate the Date field issue this will let me know if the fixes also fixed that problem. There was a bug with UTC timezone being applied twice.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steven2

7 years 3 months ago #289890 by AchLive
The files you sent have solved the problem. Now it works properly also if you select the date from the drop down or if you select the date from the calendar.
These files will be included in the next release of CB?
Thanks for the support

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn