[#6415] Date field error

7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #289683 by AchLive
[#6415] Date field error was created by AchLive
Hi, I noticed that the date type fields when they are modified, in the edit profile, with saving are stored MINUS one day.
Example if I set the date as 1/1/2017 after saving is displayed as 12/31/2016.
You can also try on your demo site like in the attached images.
Thanks for the support
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 4 months ago #289690 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Date field error
This has got to be a browser problem and the browsers Date function usage. What is the timezone set on your computer? I am not seeing this issue on the demo site, but it has been reported several times now.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 4 months ago #289697 by AchLive
Replied by AchLive on topic Date field error
I attach the stamp of the settings on my computer.
I'm afraid that does not depend on this partly because I am having the same problem also on tablets and smartphones.
On installations CB older this problem does not occur always working on the same computer.
Attachments:

7 years 4 months ago #289750 by krileon
What browser are you using? Do you've any form of caching enabled? If so please be sure to purge all caching as maybe it's due to the old jQuery being cached.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 4 months ago #289764 by AchLive
Replied by AchLive on topic Date field error

krileon wrote: What browser are you using? Do you've any form of caching enabled? If so please be sure to purge all caching as maybe it's due to the old jQuery being cached.

I use google chrome or firefox or safari. The problem exists at all. I have no active cache on the site

7 years 4 months ago #289769 by krileon
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.274 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn