CB Connect

6 years 8 months ago #296724 by kpsys
Replied by kpsys on topic CB Connect
curl is enabled and loaded this is part php.ini.....
; Windows Extensions
; Note that ODBC support is built in, so no dll is needed for it.
; Note that many DLL files are located in the extensions/ (PHP 4) ext/ (PHP 5+)
; extension folders as well as the separate PECL DLL download (PHP 5+).
; Be sure to appropriately set the extension_dir directive.
;
;extension=php_bz2.dll
extension=php_curl.dll
extension=php_fileinfo.dll
;extension=php_ftp.dll
extension=php_gd2.dll
extension=php_gettext.dll
;extension=php_gmp.dll
;extension=php_intl.dll
;extension=php_imap.dll
extension=php_interbase.dll
;extension=php_ldap.dll
;extension=php_mbstring.dll
;extension=php_exif.dll ; Must be after mbstring as it depends on it
extension=php_mysqli.dll
;extension=php_oci8_12c.dll ; Use with Oracle Database 12c Instant Client
extension=php_openssl.dll
extension=php_pdo_firebird.dll
;extension=php_pdo_mysql.dll
;extension=php_pdo_oci.dll
;extension=php_pdo_odbc.dll
;extension=php_pdo_pgsql.dll
;extension=php_pdo_sqlite.dll
;extension=php_pgsql.dll
;extension=php_shmop.dll

; The MIBS data available in the PHP distribution must be installed.
; See www.php.net/manual/en/snmp.installation.php
;extension=php_snmp.dll

;extension=php_soap.dll
extension=php_sockets.dll
;extension=php_sqlite3.dll
;extension=php_tidy.dll
;extension=php_xmlrpc.dll
;extension=php_xsl.dll

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 8 months ago #296727 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Connect
Enabled and setup correctly are two different things. Could be as simple as the cURL PHP module not being compiled correctly. If you're on localhost there's nothing I can really suggest as we don't support localhost environments and expect anyone running them to understand setting up servers; I'm using wampserver which is working fine locally. If on hosted server then please contact your host. All other users with your exact issue resolved it by having cURL fixed. The error you're getting is just a symptom of that problem.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #296742 by kpsys
Replied by kpsys on topic CB Connect
After reinstall all server when i trying to access the CB Configuration, I get the following error:

Argument 2 passed to GuzzleHttp\Adapter\StreamAdapter::createResponseObject() must be of the type array, null given, called in /var/www/joomla/cav/libraries/CBLib/GuzzleHttp/Adapter/StreamAdapter.php on line 67

after i try

IN: libraries/CBLib/GuzzleHttp/Adapter/StreamAdapter.php
ON: Line 62
$stream = $this->createStream($request, $http_response_header);
TO:
$http_response_header = array();
$stream = $this->createStream($request, $http_response_header);

.... my problem with CBconnect is solved... Great

BUT when i want open Comunity Builder any plugin i get

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in C:\Apache24\htdocs\verbis\libraries\CBLib\GuzzleHttp\Adapter\StreamAdapter.php on line 86
Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in C:\Apache24\htdocs\verbis\libraries\CBLib\GuzzleHttp\Subscriber\HttpError.php on line 30

I have PHP 7.1.8 V14 (i tested with 7.0.22 ...same result) . and Apache 2.4 64 V14. Latest Joomla 3.6.5

without change StreamAdapter.php i get when i try link facebook with any account in Joomla
Argument 2 passed to GuzzleHttp\Adapter\StreamAdapter::createResponseObject() must be of the type array, null given, called in C:\Apache24\htdocs\verbis\libraries\CBLib\GuzzleHttp\Adapter\StreamAdapter.php on line 67

I thing that you are not tested Community Builder for PHP 7 enough

I reinstall PHP and Apache 24 to 2.4 32 V11 and PHP 5.6 V11 and CB Connect is OK without modify StreamAdapter

6 years 8 months ago #296778 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Connect

I thing that you are not tested Community Builder for PHP 7 enough

I've been using PHP 7 every day for nearly a year now. I am unable to confirm this issue. Other users with your issue have contacted their host and was resolve through their host. Either due to cURL not being installed or configured correctly or some other related server problem. The issue is cURL isn't returning the header resulting in a null response instead of the expected array, which is causing the error you see.

We can not upgrade Guzzle yet as doing so requires pushing our minimum PHP requirements, which we can not do at this time. We will, in the near future, be pushing minimum PHP requirements to 5.6 allowing us to update Guzzle for better compatibility. If you can not get this resolved on a host level then switch to PHP 5.6 for the time being as I have no workarounds to suggest, sorry.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds