CB Connect

6 years 8 months ago #296618 by kpsys
CB Connect was created by kpsys
When i trying connect via API Facebook or Google API. i get error message

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgContentembed_google_map has a deprecated constructor in C:\Apache24\htdocs\verbis\plugins\content\embed_google_map\embed_google_map.php on line 18

i have installed latest CB connect . 7.0.0+
Joomla 3.7.5
apache 24 VC 15 64bit
PHP 7.0.22
Win2008 Std Srv

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 8 months ago #296630 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Connect
See the below for configuration instructions.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/6-news-and-publicity/229505-configuring-cb-connect-7-x

Your notice is just a deprecated notice that has nothing to do with CB Connect and is coming from 3rd party content plugin "embed_google_map". That is not an error and you'll need to contact the developer of that extension regarding that notice or unpublish that content plugin.

You'll need to clarify further what your issue is for me to suggest anything more.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #296667 by kpsys
Replied by kpsys on topic CB Connect
failed to open stream: Invalid argument [file]

C:\Apache24\htdocs\verbis\libraries\CBLib\GuzzleHttp\Adapter\StreamAdapter.php [line] 376

Php.ini is in attachments

other Facebook api 32 bit PHP 5.4 Appache 2.2 with same plugin CBconnect is all OK. I thing that problem is in PHP 7.0 or some settings
Attachments:

6 years 8 months ago #296692 by krileon
As you're using PHP 7 you need to stay up to date with the PHP 7 releases. It's still buggy so they're still pushing rapid fixes and changes. Everything is working fine for me using PHP 7.1.5 for several months now.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 8 months ago #296711 by kpsys
Replied by kpsys on topic CB Connect
Now i install PHP 7.1.8 V14 and Apache 24 64bit V14 and i get after press button "Link with Facebook" or Google
follow error .

Argument 2 passed to GuzzleHttp\Adapter\StreamAdapter::createResponseObject() must be of the type array, null given, called in C:\Apache24\htdocs\verbis\libraries\CBLib\GuzzleHttp\Adapter\StreamAdapter.php on line 67

6 years 8 months ago #296715 by krileon
cURL likely isn't installed or configured properly. Contact your host regarding this and see the below topic for further information.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/146-general/235896-solved-guzzle-error-message-when-accessing-administration-pages#290743

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds