[#7211] Canvas Background image resized to 88% after 2.2.0 update

5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #305712 by shanenefdt
Hi there,

After updating CB to 2.2.0, the canvas background image has been resized to 88%.

Please advise what a possible workaround besides disabling the image is.

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 10 months ago #305723 by krileon
I've no idea what you mean by resized to 88%. CB can't resize images on install. The canvas size in the profile canvas layout is unchanged as well.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 10 months ago #305730 by shanenefdt
The screenshot indicates that the image has been resized after the update.
Attachments:

5 years 10 months ago #305737 by krileon
You've a CSS conflict in that case. Right click and inspect element on the canvas image and review the CSS carefully to see what is breaking the width styling, which should be 100%. You can use our demo site below to compare to.

demo.cbdemosites.com/profiles/susan

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 10 months ago #305753 by shanenefdt
Hi there Kyle,
I've had a careful look to see what the issue is but it seems to allude me. Even after I resort to the default Joomla template (Prostar), the problem still persists.
Any ideas?

5 years 10 months ago #305765 by krileon
You'll have to provide a URL to the issue for me to review the CSS. You can provide the URL in a reply here in confidential tags, publicly, or PM it to me. If profiles do not allow public view access then please PM frontend login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn