cb logout menu has not redirection option

4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #313889 by saman2
hi
default joomla user logout have a redirect after logout option but cb has not that. have you any plan to add that?
i understand that you can suggest use cb login module but if i want use different redirect logout url in different of my page it is very hard to copy and re-config cb login module.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 7 months ago #313895 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic cb logout menu has not redirection option
Yup, known issue that we've a feature ticket for.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/7562

At this time you can only specify a logout redirect URL for the CB Login Module and not CBs logout menu item.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 11 months ago #318028 by saman2
Replied by saman2 on topic cb logout menu has not redirection option
hi
can you say when this option implement?
you check it down in forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/7562
but i can not see that in my updated CB

3 years 11 months ago #318030 by krileon
It has already been implemented. Works the same way the login menu item works. It'll grab the first accessible CB Login Module and use it for its parameters. So if that login module has a logout redirect URL it will use that.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 11 months ago #318039 by saman2
Replied by saman2 on topic cb logout menu has not redirection option
are you say that feature was implemented in logout menu item options?
i have different page that use different logout url and if i use cblogin, it is very difficult to route to different url
have you any idea? i can not see any option in cb logout menu item.

3 years 11 months ago #318050 by krileon

are you say that feature was implemented in logout menu item options?

No, we did not implement such a parameter in the logout menu item. It will use the logout redirect URL in your CB Login Module. Same as the login menu item will use your login redirect URL.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn